Nursing Home Consultation Crisis Counseling
Community Sources Referrals
Hebrew Free Loan Association
Kosher Mobile Meals
Jewish Family Services, an agency
of the Canton Jewish Community Federation, provides compassionate care for our community’s children, families and elderly.
• At least 2,500 Kosher Meals were
served to more than 45 people
• Almost 900 stops made by the
• As many as 17 Jewish families (32 individuals) used the Food Bank
• Guardianship provided to as many
as 5 individuals
• As many as 9 families received assistance with their finances
• Over 40 individuals received Case Management services
• Over 40 people were visited in their homes; over 35 in nursing facilities
A Service of the Canton Jewish Community Federation
Your door-to-door transportation for a variety of daily activities. The J Shuttle is available 9:00 am – 4:00 pm on
MONDAYS, TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAYS
and THURSDAYS for appointments.
Rates are $3.00 one way/
$6.00 round trip.
For more information or to make a reservation please call 330-445-2850.
Food Bank Donations are accepted
at the CJCC Monday through Friday,
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
For more information about
JFS services, contact
KOSHER MOBILE MEALS Home Delivered Kosher Meals A Service of the Canton Jewish Community Federation Call 330-445-2850 for a menu • Monday through Friday
• Long-term or short-term service
• Delivered "HOT", "COLD" or "FROZEN"
• Available to nursing homes